DAP Biannual reports
The Disability Action Plan includes several mechanisms to monitor and measure progress, including (but not limited to):
- submission of six-monthly status reports to the Office for Disability Issues
- bi-annual meetings of the Ministerial Leadership Group on Disability Issues
- DPO Coalition meetings with agencies, as required.
Here you can find the latest reports on the Disability Action Plan .
Report #1: January - June 2020
- Read the full report
- Download the full report #1 as a Word document [DOCX, 1.2 MB]
- Download this report #1 as a PDF [PDF, 638 KB]
Page last updated: